Hong Kong is undoubtedly one of Asia’s most vibrant playgrounds when it comes to all things business, food, nightlife and culture. While this glistening metropolis is most recognisable by its towering skyscrapers and sweeping city views, Hong Kong also possesses an old-world charm in its undulating streets and venerable Chinese narrative.
The Mercer Central is conveniently located within a transport hub that connects the Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal, Airport Express Hong Kong Station and Sheung Wan MTR Station, providing you with the perfect starting point for a visit to any nature.
Located in Sheung Wan, experience a touch of East and West in the neighbourhood’s labyrinth of food and retail shops, both traditional and new. A short stroll away is the financial district of Central, connecting you to prime CBD offices such as The Center, IFC and Exchange Square. When the sun sets, head over to Lan Kwai Fong and SOHO just steps away to experience Hong Kong nightlife.
Getting to The Mercer
From Hong Kong International Airport:
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 35 minutes ride (subject to traffic conditions) to reach the residence.
- By Airport Bus: Take Bus A11 (or N11 for arrivals after midnight) from Airport Bus Terminus towards Central / North Point Ferry Pier. Alight at Macau Ferry, Connaught Road Central Bus Stop and it is a 6-minute walk to the property. Alternatively, from Macau Ferry, Connaught Road Central Bus Stop, head over to Sheung Wan MTR Station Exit A2 and it is a 1-minute walk to our property from this exit. Whole journey takes about 1 hour 30 minutes subject to traffic conditions.
- By Railway (MTR): Take Railway from Airport Station to Hong Kong Station, heading over to Central station(Hong Kong Island Line) to Sheung Wan MTR Station Exit A2 and it is a 1-minute walk to our property from this exit. Whole journey takes about 1 hour subject to traffic conditions.
Good To Know
Check in and Check out
- Check in from 14:00 PM
- Check out before 12:00 PM
Language our staff speak
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Cards accepted at this property
- American Express
Cancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to rate types. Please enter the dates of your stay to check which conditions apply.
Nearest public transport from The Mercer
- Ferry Terminal: Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal (6-minute walk)
- Railway Station: Hung Hom (12-minute drive subject to traffic conditions)
Airport Transfer service
Airport Transfer Service is available at a nominal fee. Please contact us for more information